Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes Reviews
Review score: 8.9/10 – Updated June, 2022
Latest Price: £70.2 – Save 42% (RRP: £120)
Take a look now to discover what makes Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes worthy of a review score of 8.9 out of 10.
Skip to content:
Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes features
Quality is without doubt one of the most important factors that we consider when buying bikes, parts, accessories or clothing. As you’d imagine it’s especially important when buying Shoes – Run. Let’s take at a look at the sort of things you can look at when trying to ascertain the quality of Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes.
The first thing is material. Looking at what Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes is made of will give you a really good idea of the quality overall. Take a look at the specs above and you should be able to see the material. It’s then up to you to decide if it meets your expectation.
Similarly you’ll also want to spend some time looking at the features too. Again the table above, listing the features will give you a really good overview. However you should think about the sort of features that you’d expect when buying new Shoes – Run. It’s worth writing a list of the “must-have” features so that you don’t end up compromising and missing some important features, or alternatively end up buying an unnecessarily high specced product.
There’s also a lot of merit in checking out the brand of the product and looking at the various brands that are selling Shoes – Run. Brands like Salomon are of courses extremely well respected in the cycling community so you know you’re getting a fantastic product with them. But if you’re undecided on your product you should write up a list of brands that you’d be happy to buy. It’s a great way of filtering and narrowing down the number of products when you’re searching.
Next up you’ll want to think about the price and use that as a guide to set your expectations of the quality. If you’re buying the cheapest of the options in the Shoes – Run category you should probably expect it to not be of as good quality as the most expensive. It sounds obvious of course. But this is where you can get a bit clever and use your combination of features, specs, materials and other factors to work together to get a really good quality product at the best price. We often draw up a list of “must-haves” and use these as filters when shopping online so that you’re only seeing products that meet your criteria. You can then sort by Price>Low to get the best deals.
Price, as you would imagine, is the most popular reason for someone buying one product over another. It is the single most important factor in choosing the majority of products we buy. The same goes for Shoes – Run.
It’s at this stage of the buying process, when you’re looking at different options, that you should set a budget. Do some research to understand how much roughly you can expect to pay for the sort of level of product that you’re looking for. Then match that to your own personal circumstance and how much you can afford to spend. This will really help you in narrowing down the right product for you.
Price of Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes
So the first aspect of price that we’re going to look at is the price of Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes.
We run regular scans across the web to find the best prices for the products that we review, from a range of cycling retailers. The best price we managed to find Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes was over at Chain Reaction Cycles where the price was £70.2 in our latest search.
Based on this price we’ve scored it 9.5 out of 10 for price.
Average price of Shoes – Run
Next we wanted to look at how much you can expect to pay, on average, for Shoes – Run.
We found 7 in the Shoes – Run category over at Chain Reaction Cycles. We looked at the average price of the products within this category and found the average is £125.73, making it below average at £70.2.
It’s sometimes helpful to look at how much the prices can vary. Especially when setting yourself a budget, or when trying to understand just how much you could spend on Shoes – Run. We found that the most expensive product currently available was £149.99, whilst the cheapest we managed to find was £70.20.
With 7 products available we worked out that 6 cost more than Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes and 0 were cheaper.
Cost of Salomon products
At Chain Reaction Cycles we found 30 products from Salomon, of which 7 were in the Shoes – Run category.
For now though we’re looking at Salomon branded products in all categories. The average price of these products was £83.54 making this product below average.
You’ll also be interested to know that the cheapest Salomon product we found was £9.00 and the highest price we could find from them was £149.99.
Of the 30 from Salomon, 16 were more expensive than Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes and 13 were cheaper.
How much are Salomon Shoes – Run?
We then wanted to get a bit more specific and only look at Salomon products that are listed in the Shoes – Run category.
The average price of the 7 products that match this search was £125.73, with the cheapest coming in at £70.20 and highest price was £149.99. With the average being £125.73, Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes comes in below average.
6 products that meet this search were more expensive than Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes and 0 were cheaper.
Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes Reviews
Reading reviews is an amazing way of getting a good feel for a product without actually being able to try it or see it first.
There are two different types of reviews, and we also recommend reading both.
1. Expert reviews – In the cycle industry there are loads of really reliable trusted resources for expert reviews. For example if you’re looking to buy a new bike, BikeRadar Bike Reviews are great.
2. Customer reviews – these are probably your best resource for information. There’s no finances or influence involved, they’re purely just honest reviews from customers that have bought and used the product. The reason we love customer reviews so much is because no matter if their view is good or bad, there’s a very good chance that it will be honest and unbiased.
Our best advice is to head over to Chain Reaction Cycles and read the Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes reviews there.
Based on what we’ve seen in terms of reviews for Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes, it really does look like a great buy. So for the review score, we’ve scored it 8.8 out of 10. The average review score for all products in the Shoes – Run category at Chain Reaction Cycles is #DIV/0! out of 5.
Owner reviews, as we say, are one of the most important pieces of research that we can do before we buy. So, with that in mind, if you do go on to buy Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes or another similar product, like Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D v8 Gore-Tex Shoes reviews or Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D v8 Shoes reviews we’d love you to leave a review in the comments below. It will really help future buyers just like you, when they’re looking to buy Shoes – Run.
As we said in the pricing part of the review, brand is a really important consideration, but especially so when looking to buy Shoes – Run. But as you’re probably already aware, you’re on to a great choice if you do go with Salomon, as they’re a fantastic brand, making amazing products.
YouTube Video of Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes
Below we’ve embedded a video from YouTube where we’ve searched for Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes reviews.
Overall, we’ve been hugely impressed by the quality, price, reviews and features of Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes. We’d say that as long as it fits your budget and meets your expectations in terms of features/spec…it’s a really strong contender. That’s why we’ve scored it a massive 8.9/10 overall.
Further product details
- Product ID 1: 26687150307
- Product ID 2: 787771UK
- Brand: Salomon
- Model number: L393269008
- RRP: £120
- EAN: 889645200323
- Description: Women’s XA Pro 3D ShoesGiving you the perfect stride for any type of run, Salomon’s Women’s XA Pro 3D Shoes are durable and offer expert grip and comfort.The Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Shoes have been designed with adventure in mind, taking you off the beaten path. They give exceptional support and protection, wherever the path may lead you.3D Advanced Chassis™ – Lightweight stability & ProtectionPlaced between the outsole and the midsole, the XA Pro 3D has a low profile advanced chassis which maximises the security, motion control, energy management and push through protection to ensure a stable, high performance that’s responsive to the runner’s needs. XA Pro 3D Contagrip® – Grip & DurabilityContagrip® offers a precise combination of geometry, density and compound which has been engineered for specific surface conditions:Geometry – with low to moderate lugs, it has varied shapes with smooth and sharp edges.Compound – the outer lugs are softer whilst the central lugs are more durable. Design Purpose – with a multi-surface grip, it provides stability and durability on rough trails.Key Technology:Sensifit – Stability & ComfortSensifit™ precisely and securely cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace system. This allows a stable, snug fit. It’s moulded into the shoe too, which reduces the weight and brings more comfort.Quicklace – Quick & RobustThe Salomon Quicklace™ is a single Kevlar® string fed through friction-free eyelets. The laces close evenly as you pull the strings and lock them into place. You can then stow them in the lace pocket, meaning they won’t flap or loosen during a run.Features:3D Advanced ChassisCompressed and Injected EVA MidsoleLace Pocket Quick, easy and secure lace pocketNon-Marking CONTAGRIPOrtholite Cooler, drier and better cushioned socklinerQuick Drying MeshQuicklace™ System Simple but strong one-pull tightening systemSensifit™ Precise secure fit for maximum comfort and stabilityArch support: stability / Weight: 354g / Heel to toe drop: 12mm / Heel height: 27mmBuy Salomon run footwear from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Full Category: Footwear > Shoes – Run
- Savings percentage from RRP: 42%
- Size: UK 8
Other options for Shoes – Run
As you’d imagine there are so many options out there when buying Shoes – Run. 7 in fact.
A few of our other favourites that we spotted when researching Salomon Women’s XA Pro 3D Running Shoes included,
Salomon XA Pro 3D v8 Gore-Tex Wide Fit Shoes reviews, Salomon XA Pro 3D v8 Wide Fit Shoes reviews, or we really liked the look of Salomon XA Pro 3D v8 Gore-Tex Shoes reviews as another alternative.