Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves Reviews
Review score: 9.2/10 – Updated February, 2024
Latest Price: £19.17 – Save 40% (RRP: £31.95)
Take a look now to discover what makes Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves worthy of a review score of 9.2 out of 10.
Skip to content:
Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves features
Quality is without doubt one of the most important factors that we consider when buying bikes, parts, accessories or clothing. As you’d imagine it’s especially important when buying Gloves. Let’s take at a look at the sort of things you can look at when trying to ascertain the quality of Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves.
The first thing is material. Looking at what Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves is made of will give you a really good idea of the quality overall. Take a look at the specs above and you should be able to see the material. It’s then up to you to decide if it meets your expectation.
Similarly you’ll also want to spend some time looking at the features too. Again the table above, listing the features will give you a really good overview. However you should think about the sort of features that you’d expect when buying new Gloves. It’s worth writing a list of the “must-have” features so that you don’t end up compromising and missing some important features, or alternatively end up buying an unnecessarily high specced product.
There’s also a lot of merit in checking out the brand of the product and looking at the various brands that are selling Gloves. Brands like Race Face are of courses extremely well respected in the cycling community so you know you’re getting a fantastic product with them. But if you’re undecided on your product you should write up a list of brands that you’d be happy to buy. It’s a great way of filtering and narrowing down the number of products when you’re searching.
Next up you’ll want to think about the price and use that as a guide to set your expectations of the quality. If you’re buying the cheapest of the options in the Gloves category you should probably expect it to not be of as good quality as the most expensive. It sounds obvious of course. But this is where you can get a bit clever and use your combination of features, specs, materials and other factors to work together to get a really good quality product at the best price. We often draw up a list of “must-haves” and use these as filters when shopping online so that you’re only seeing products that meet your criteria. You can then sort by Price>Low to get the best deals.
Price, as you would imagine, is the most popular reason for someone buying one product over another. It is the single most important factor in choosing the majority of products we buy. The same goes for Gloves.
It’s at this stage of the buying process, when you’re looking at different options, that you should set a budget. Do some research to understand how much roughly you can expect to pay for the sort of level of product that you’re looking for. Then match that to your own personal circumstance and how much you can afford to spend. This will really help you in narrowing down the right product for you.
Price of Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves
So the first aspect of price that we’re going to look at is the price of Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves.
We run regular scans across the web to find the best prices for the products that we review, from a range of cycling retailers. The best price we managed to find Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves was over at Chain Reaction Cycles where the price was £19.17 in our latest search.
Based on this price we’ve scored it 9.7 out of 10 for price.
Average price of Gloves
Next we wanted to look at how much you can expect to pay, on average, for Gloves.
We found 295 in the Gloves category over at Chain Reaction Cycles. We looked at the average price of the products within this category and found the average is £30.85, making it below average at £19.17.
It’s sometimes helpful to look at how much the prices can vary. Especially when setting yourself a budget, or when trying to understand just how much you could spend on Gloves. We found that the most expensive product currently available was £110.00, whilst the cheapest we managed to find was £10.00.
With 295 products available we worked out that 234 cost more than Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves and 60 were cheaper.
Cost of Race Face products
At Chain Reaction Cycles we found 153 products from Race Face, of which 6 were in the Gloves category.
For now though we’re looking at Race Face branded products in all categories. The average price of these products was £70.84 making this product below average.
You’ll also be interested to know that the cheapest Race Face product we found was £0.99 and the highest price we could find from them was £692.99.
Of the 153 from Race Face, 131 were more expensive than Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves and 21 were cheaper.
How much are Race Face Gloves?
We then wanted to get a bit more specific and only look at Race Face products that are listed in the Gloves category.
The average price of the 6 products that match this search was £25.26, with the cheapest coming in at £18.50 and highest price was £36.95. With the average being £25.26, Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves comes in below average.
4 products that meet this search were more expensive than Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves and 1 were cheaper.
Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves Reviews
Reading reviews is an amazing way of getting a good feel for a product without actually being able to try it or see it first.
There are two different types of reviews, and we also recommend reading both.
1. Expert reviews – In the cycle industry there are loads of really reliable trusted resources for expert reviews. For example if you’re looking to buy a new bike, BikeRadar Bike Reviews are great.
2. Customer reviews – these are probably your best resource for information. There’s no finances or influence involved, they’re purely just honest reviews from customers that have bought and used the product. The reason we love customer reviews so much is because no matter if their view is good or bad, there’s a very good chance that it will be honest and unbiased.
Our best advice is to head over to Chain Reaction Cycles and read the Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves reviews there.
Based on what we’ve seen in terms of reviews for Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves, it really does look like a great buy. So for the review score, we’ve scored it 9.5 out of 10. The average review score for all products in the Gloves category at Chain Reaction Cycles is 3.7 out of 5.
Owner reviews, as we say, are one of the most important pieces of research that we can do before we buy. So, with that in mind, if you do go on to buy Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves or another similar product, like Race Face Women’s Khyber 3-4 Sleeve Jersey reviews or Race Face Headset Spacer Kit reviews we’d love you to leave a review in the comments below. It will really help future buyers just like you, when they’re looking to buy Gloves.
As we said in the pricing part of the review, brand is a really important consideration, but especially so when looking to buy Gloves. But as you’re probably already aware, you’re on to a great choice if you do go with Race Face, as they’re a fantastic brand, making amazing products.
YouTube Video of Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves
Below we’ve embedded a video from YouTube where we’ve searched for Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves reviews.
Overall, we’ve been hugely impressed by the quality, price, reviews and features of Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves. We’d say that as long as it fits your budget and meets your expectations in terms of features/spec…it’s a really strong contender. That’s why we’ve scored it a massive 9.2/10 overall.
Further product details
- Product ID 1: 27294558545
- Product ID 2: 643451UK
- Brand: Race Face
- Model number: GA811033
- RRP: £31.95
- EAN: 821973323749
- Description: Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves The Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves use a lightweight mesh back and a slim Amara palm to produce a glove that minimises bulk but maximises feel and control.Some riders prefer a less padded, less bulky glove for mountain biking and so Race Face bring you their Womern’s khyber Glovess. The Amara plam is highly flexible to give you a perfect grip, and it’s slim enough to provide excellent feedback through the bars. However it’s also tough and durable should you take a tumble. The braking fingers feature silicone print to provide a sure grip of the levers, while the addition of a touch screen compatible middle finger keeps you in control of selfies and mid-ride communication. The woven elastic and lycra expansion gusset at the wrist make the gloves wonderfully easy to get on and off.Features:Main Material: 63% Nylon, 21% Polyurethane, 7% Cotton, 5% Elastane, 4% NeopreneMinimal Amara palm with articulated panels offers optimal hand-to-bar contactReinforced finger capsSilicone trigger fingersTouch Screen compatible middle fingerHighly absorbent terry wiping surfaceReinforced thumbBack of wrist is woven elasticPalm side wrist is Neoprene with pull tab extension and lycra expansion gusset for ease when slipping onBuy Race Face Cycle Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Full Category: Clothing > Gloves
- Savings percentage from RRP: 40%
- Size: M
Other options for Gloves
As you’d imagine there are so many options out there when buying Gloves. 295 in fact.
A few of our other favourites that we spotted when researching Race Face Women’s Khyber Gloves included,
Race Face Headset Spacer Set reviews, Race Face Half Nelson Lock On Grips reviews, or we really liked the look of Race Face Lovehandle Grips reviews as another alternative.