Shimano Evolve Jersey Reviews
Review score: 9.2/10 – Updated February, 2024
Latest Price: £65 – Save 50% (RRP: £129.99)
Take a look now to discover what makes Shimano Evolve Jersey worthy of a review score of 9.2 out of 10.
Skip to content:
Shimano Evolve Jersey features
Quality is without doubt one of the most important factors that we consider when buying bikes, parts, accessories or clothing. As you’d imagine it’s especially important when buying Jerseys – Cycle. Let’s take at a look at the sort of things you can look at when trying to ascertain the quality of Shimano Evolve Jersey.
The first thing is material. Looking at what Shimano Evolve Jersey is made of will give you a really good idea of the quality overall. Take a look at the specs above and you should be able to see the material. It’s then up to you to decide if it meets your expectation.
Similarly you’ll also want to spend some time looking at the features too. Again the table above, listing the features will give you a really good overview. However you should think about the sort of features that you’d expect when buying new Jerseys – Cycle. It’s worth writing a list of the “must-have” features so that you don’t end up compromising and missing some important features, or alternatively end up buying an unnecessarily high specced product.
There’s also a lot of merit in checking out the brand of the product and looking at the various brands that are selling Jerseys – Cycle. Brands like Shimano are of courses extremely well respected in the cycling community so you know you’re getting a fantastic product with them. But if you’re undecided on your product you should write up a list of brands that you’d be happy to buy. It’s a great way of filtering and narrowing down the number of products when you’re searching.
Next up you’ll want to think about the price and use that as a guide to set your expectations of the quality. If you’re buying the cheapest of the options in the Jerseys – Cycle category you should probably expect it to not be of as good quality as the most expensive. It sounds obvious of course. But this is where you can get a bit clever and use your combination of features, specs, materials and other factors to work together to get a really good quality product at the best price. We often draw up a list of “must-haves” and use these as filters when shopping online so that you’re only seeing products that meet your criteria. You can then sort by Price>Low to get the best deals.
Price, as you would imagine, is the most popular reason for someone buying one product over another. It is the single most important factor in choosing the majority of products we buy. The same goes for Jerseys – Cycle.
It’s at this stage of the buying process, when you’re looking at different options, that you should set a budget. Do some research to understand how much roughly you can expect to pay for the sort of level of product that you’re looking for. Then match that to your own personal circumstance and how much you can afford to spend. This will really help you in narrowing down the right product for you.
Price of Shimano Evolve Jersey
So the first aspect of price that we’re going to look at is the price of Shimano Evolve Jersey.
We run regular scans across the web to find the best prices for the products that we review, from a range of cycling retailers. The best price we managed to find Shimano Evolve Jersey was over at Chain Reaction Cycles where the price was £65 in our latest search.
Based on this price we’ve scored it 8.3 out of 10 for price.
Average price of Jerseys – Cycle
Next we wanted to look at how much you can expect to pay, on average, for Jerseys – Cycle.
We found 860 in the Jerseys – Cycle category over at Chain Reaction Cycles. We looked at the average price of the products within this category and found the average is £62.16, making it above average at £65.
It’s sometimes helpful to look at how much the prices can vary. Especially when setting yourself a budget, or when trying to understand just how much you could spend on Jerseys – Cycle. We found that the most expensive product currently available was £417.99, whilst the cheapest we managed to find was £6.38.
With 860 products available we worked out that 288 cost more than Shimano Evolve Jersey and 561 were cheaper.
Cost of Shimano products
At Chain Reaction Cycles we found 854 products from Shimano, of which 4 were in the Jerseys – Cycle category.
For now though we’re looking at Shimano branded products in all categories. The average price of these products was £94.29 making this product below average.
You’ll also be interested to know that the cheapest Shimano product we found was £1.00 and the highest price we could find from them was £1999.99.
Of the 854 from Shimano, 315 were more expensive than Shimano Evolve Jersey and 537 were cheaper.
How much are Shimano Jerseys – Cycle?
We then wanted to get a bit more specific and only look at Shimano products that are listed in the Jerseys – Cycle category.
The average price of the 4 products that match this search was £39.85, with the cheapest coming in at £21.90 and highest price was £65.00. With the average being £39.85, Shimano Evolve Jersey comes in above average.
0 products that meet this search were more expensive than Shimano Evolve Jersey and 3 were cheaper.
Shimano Evolve Jersey Reviews
Reading reviews is an amazing way of getting a good feel for a product without actually being able to try it or see it first.
There are two different types of reviews, and we also recommend reading both.
1. Expert reviews – In the cycle industry there are loads of really reliable trusted resources for expert reviews. For example if you’re looking to buy a new bike, BikeRadar Bike Reviews are great.
2. Customer reviews – these are probably your best resource for information. There’s no finances or influence involved, they’re purely just honest reviews from customers that have bought and used the product. The reason we love customer reviews so much is because no matter if their view is good or bad, there’s a very good chance that it will be honest and unbiased.
Our best advice is to head over to Chain Reaction Cycles and read the Shimano Evolve Jersey reviews there.
Based on what we’ve seen in terms of reviews for Shimano Evolve Jersey, it really does look like a great buy. So for the review score, we’ve scored it 9.5 out of 10. The average review score for all products in the Jerseys – Cycle category at Chain Reaction Cycles is 4.2 out of 5.
Owner reviews, as we say, are one of the most important pieces of research that we can do before we buy. So, with that in mind, if you do go on to buy Shimano Evolve Jersey or another similar product, like Shimano Women’s Transit Polo reviews or Shimano Women’s Kaede Thermal Jersey reviews we’d love you to leave a review in the comments below. It will really help future buyers just like you, when they’re looking to buy Jerseys – Cycle.
As we said in the pricing part of the review, brand is a really important consideration, but especially so when looking to buy Jerseys – Cycle. But as you’re probably already aware, you’re on to a great choice if you do go with Shimano, as they’re a fantastic brand, making amazing products.
YouTube Video of Shimano Evolve Jersey
Below we’ve embedded a video from YouTube where we’ve searched for Shimano Evolve Jersey reviews.
Overall, we’ve been hugely impressed by the quality, price, reviews and features of Shimano Evolve Jersey. We’d say that as long as it fits your budget and meets your expectations in terms of features/spec…it’s a really strong contender. That’s why we’ve scored it a massive 9.2/10 overall.
Further product details
- Product ID 1: 25010833857
- Product ID 2: 722274UK
- Brand: Shimano
- Model number: SC39001
- RRP: £129.99
- EAN: 4524667861676
- Description: Shimano Evolve JerseyA lightweight race-bred jersey, the Shimano Evolve Jersey has a dual-layer construction featuring a built-in baselayer to optimise warm-weather performance. Laser cut vents at the chest, underarms and back super-charges ventilation as your speed picks up.As you push your fitness further and speeds higher you’ll enjoy the close to the body fit and luxuriously soft feel of the Evolve jersey. Rather than wearing a race jersey and separate base layer, Shimano has integrated the two garments into one allowing them to keep the weight and bulk of both items low, the fit impressively aero while maximising comfort and the moisture wicking performance exceptionally high. Using bonded seams in its construction, Shimano also reduces irritation and give the jersey a modern and streamlined look that won’t drag you back as you push out the watts. Of course, the Evolve jersey also has to satisfy practical needs and so you’ll find the traditional three pocket configuration to the rear, giving you the space to stow away nutrition to keep you fueled for your ride. The front of the jersey sees a full-length zip to give easy control of ventilation and with a glove-friendly zipper, it’s incredibly easy to use on the go. Features:Material: 73% Polyamide 27% ElastaneThe dual-layer structure features a built-in baselayer and laser-cut micro vents at the chest, underarms, and backPremium fabric with luxurious hand feel and softnessLightweight design and constructionDiscreet reflectivity elements on back for low-light visibilityBonded seam construction for added comfort and clean lookGlove-friendly zipper pull for easy opening and closingUPF 50+Buy Shimano Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Full Category: Clothing > Jerseys – Cycle
- Savings percentage from RRP: 50%
- Size: S
Other options for Jerseys – Cycle
As you’d imagine there are so many options out there when buying Jerseys – Cycle. 860 in fact.
A few of our other favourites that we spotted when researching Shimano Evolve Jersey included,
Shimano Tall Wool Socks reviews, Shimano 105 Front Hub 5800 reviews, or we really liked the look of Shimano Tiagra RS400 Rear Hub reviews as another alternative.